Copyright © by Nila Gaede 2008
1. A person who doesn’t understand the difference between an object and a concept.
2. An individual who doesn't understand the difference between an adjective and an adverb.
3. A person who talks about moving concepts.
4. A person who believes that there are unimaginable objects, specifically, 0-D, 1-D, and 4-D objects.
5. A person who believes that Mathematics and the opinions or measurements of an observer
have something to do with Physics.
6. A proponent of General Relativity, Special Relativity, or String Theory, specifically, a person
who believes in space-time / Big Bang and that the Universe is made of point-particles.
7. A person who confuses mathematical with physical dimensions. A relativist uses the words
dimension, coordinate, and vector to refer to the number line. A relativist uses the word breadth
to refer to width, calls length a coordinate, and says that time is a dimension.
8. An individual who makes predictions. Specifically, a relativist attempts to prove existence,
definitions, objects, and hypotheses.
synonyms: mathematical physicist, mathematician, mechanic, string theorist, P-brane / pea-brain,
geometer, topologist, astrologer, prophet, idiot, moron, bozo, stupid, lame-brain, numskull